30 watt Mixer Public Address Amplifier, 3 Mic, 2 Aux (T-30B)
Product may not be held in stock or there's more details required to affect purchase.
Please click "MAKE AN INQUIRY" to initiate your order
30 watt 100 Volt, 4 ohm PA Amplifier. 1 Balanced mic input
This is a simple PA Mixer Amplifier, with 30 Watts of output, with 3 balanced microphone inputs, 2 aux inputs and 2 EMC inputs and priority muting.
Individual gain controls are provided for Mic 1 to 3 and Aux 1 to 2, bass and treble controls and master volume control are provided for overall tone control.
It also features extensive protection from short-circuit, overload and high temperature.
It comes with a 3 year factory warranty so you can specify and use this amplifier with confidence.
The basic public address mixer amplifier has a power rating of 30 Watts.
It is a fully featured high quality amplifier with 3 balanced microphone inputs, 2 aux inputs and 2 EMC inputs and suitable for small factory or warehouse paging systems, reception area and office background music systems, monitor amplifier, library etc
Priority muting is achieved via EMC1-2 for overriding other inputs except Mic1 on front panel. Individual gain controls are provided for Mic 1-3 and Aux 1-2, bass and treble controls and master volume control are provided for overall tone control. 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohms speaker outputs are provided. Extensive protection from short-circuit, overload and high temp is also incorporated.
Calculate your shipping
You currently don't have any products in your cart.
For a shipping estimate on this product, please select your region from the dropdown.
* Mixer amplifier for paging and background music system
* Rated power 30W
* 2U rack mount
* 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohm speaker output
* Three balanced Mic inputs
* Mic 1 (phone jack) with VOX priority and VOX level on front panel
* Mic 2-3 by XLR type on rear panel with phantom power
* Two Aux Inputs and 2 line inputs for spare use
* Two EMC Emergency priority inputs
* EMC1 has priority over all inputs except MIC1
* Mic 1-3, Aux 1-2 and master volume controls and bass/treble tone control
* Short circuit, overload and high temp protection