Portable Radio In-Vehicle Charger
Product may not be held in stock or there's more details required to affect purchase.
Please click "MAKE AN INQUIRY" to initiate your order
Logic Energy In-Vehicle Charger
The Logic Energy In-Vehicle Charger, or LEVC, is designed for demanding environments.
Its unltra-rugged design and modular concept make it ideal for public safety, construction, utility, service and forestry vehicles.
Chargers available for the following portable radios...
Tait TP8110, Tait TP8115, Tait TP8135, Tait TP8120, Tait TP8140
Hytera TC-610P, Hytera TC-620
Hytera DMR PD702, Hytera DMR PD782
Motorola GP328, Motorola GP338, Motorola GP340, Motorola HT750, Motorola HT1250, Motorola GP328+, Motorola EX500, Motorola, EX600
Motorola XTS1500, Motorola XTS2500, Motorola XTS3500, Motorola XTS5000
Motorola Mototrbo XPR6300, Motorola Mototrbo XPR6350, Motorola Mototrbo XPR6500, Motorola Mototrbo XPR6550
The Logic Energy radio holder features the industry's most compact footprint and lowest profile. It allows a radio to be installed in locations where space is limited and where access to the radio is more convenient. The restraining cord holds the radio securely in place, includes a quick release latch, and is adjustable.
Installation accesories include DC power cable, controller to radio holder interface cable, and multidirectional mount with fasteners.
Calculate your shipping
You currently don't have any products in your cart.
For a shipping estimate on this product, please select your region from the dropdown.
Key Features include:
- Low profile and custom fitting radio holder with multidirectional mounting bracket
- High impact and vibration tolerant contacts
- Compact charge controller with integrated mounting brackets
- Rapid charging for NiCd, NiMH, Li-Ion and LiPo batteries
- Charges battery while on radio or separately
- Easy to replace radio holder simplifies and reduces cost of radio upgrade
- Status LED confirms charging "In Progress", "80% Charged" or battery "Fully Charged"
- Supports multiple radios such as Tait, Kenwood, Motorola, Hytera, HYT, Icom and others