Tait TM9355 DMR Mobile Radio
Tait Digital TM9355 DMR Mobile Radio
Improved efficiency and enhanced connectivity !
Building on the strengths of Tait's analogue and MPT 1327 mobile products, Tait has engineered the Tait DMR mobiles with your organisations requirements in mind.
Designed for mission critical environments, the Tait DMR radio offers a modern and reliable digital communications solution based on the DMR Tier 3 trunking standard.
The TM9300 series mobiles offer trunked DMR operation as well as full MPT 1327, and conventional FM functionality in one device. It can roam between DMR abd MPT networks.
Available in the following frequency bands:
Calculate your shipping
You currently don't have any products in your cart.
For a shipping estimate on this product, please select your region from the dropdown.
- Future proof multi-mode mobile (DMR, MPT 1327 and conventional analogue FM)
- Full adherence to DMR standards providing choice and interoperability
- Engineered for use in demanding environments with IP54 rating
- Crystal-clear audio quality
- A range of configurable models and accessories are available to suit various applications
Features and Benefits
Tait TM9300 features to improve workforce safety...
- Lone Worker as standard
- Crystal-clear voice so the operator and user will understand the message
- Status messaging activated with one touch of a button for quick and easy notifications
- Support for in-vehicle repeaters to ensure portable coverage when working a long distance from your vehicle
Improve your organisations efficiency...
- Text messaging for enhanced and unambiguous communications
- Pre-defined status messages for a fast response in common situations
- Trunked operation allows for individual and private calls within designated groups
Facilities to improve network security...
- When operating in DMR mode, all terminals must be authenticated on the network before they are given access
- Stun and Revive are implemented to temporarily deny a specific mobile access to the network
Designed to perform in demanding environments...
- Graphical control head, capable of local or remote operation. The remote configuration can also support a single or dual head
- Tough die-cast metal chassis with IP54 rated casing, giving protection against dust and splashing water
Voice communications delivering on operational needs...
- Trunked DMR, MPT 1327 and analogue conventional FM
- Roaming between MPT 1327 and DMR
- Individual calls provide privacy between individuals
- Group calls allow separate teams to communicate amongst themselves without having to listen to irrevelant traffic
- Increased channel capacity with support of up to 2,000 channels
- Analogue capability includes Priority and Dual Priority, Editable, Zone and Background Scan
- PSTN dialling allows a user to make phone calls on DMR systems that support telephone interconnect
- Crystal clear voice clarity
- Shared menu structure between 9300 terminals